SWIM Coaches & Teachers Australia can now offer fully funded training to new and prospective Swim Teachers, aged 17-25 years old who reside in Victoria. The funding is courtesy of the new Youth Aquatic Accreditation Program which Sport and Recreation Victoria (SRV) recently launched as part of Victoria’s Youth Strategy 2022-27.
Funding is available to Council and learn to swim aquatic facilities operating in the public, private or school sectors. These facilities must have demonstrated a commitment to safety through the completion of a Pool Safety Assessment in the last three years or attest to booking a Safety Assessment. Full eligibility requirements are set out in the ‘Application Guidelines’.
• Step 1. Contact us for a quote at [email protected]
• Step 2. Submit your funding application to SRV
• Step 3. On receipt of your funding confirmation, contact us to progress your training
• SRV Youth Aquatic Accreditation Program Information
• SWIM Australia Swim Teacher Information
• View Course Workshop Calendar